Accepting applications for...
Digital Marketing Producer
Propensity Media is a leading Consumer Engagement Agency, producing turnkey OmniChannel Marketing Solutions for regional and national brands and agencies — headquartered in the Chicago area, in Schaumburg, Illinois, and serving a portfolio of clients nationwide and internationally.
We are accepting applications for a full-time Digital Marketing Producer who will work to organize, launch, and provide reporting on a variety of Execution areas, such as: Email Marketing Campaigns, Microsite Promotions, Social Media Campaigns, and Digital Media Placements. While no “coding” is involved, you will be expected to be highly technically savvy to understand marketing platforms, so that you can help us leverage all of the resources within these platforms to provide high-end reporting, analytics, and ultimately results for our clients.
Foundational, Required Skills:
- Proficient in Micosoft Office / Google Docs, or similar programs for organizing information
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Email Marketing Platforms (For example: Bronto, MailChip, Oracle Responsys, ExactTarget, Adobe Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Ad Platform
- Understanding of Data Analysis techniques and reporting
- Great teamwork, written, and verbal communication skills
An excellent candidate would also be knowledgeable/experienced with the following
- Google Tag Manager
- Tracking platforms such as KissMetrics, Omniture, etc.
- KPI Dashboards, custom reporting dashboards, and infographic design
- SQL or other next-level data analysis techniques
- Light graphic design to streamline edits to email marketing campaigns, digital ads, and client-facing reports
To apply for consideration, please submit your Resume, along with a Writing Sample (for Marketing Team positions), or a Portfolio Link with examples of your prior work (for Technology Team roles), via email to: email@example.com – and specify your position of interest.
No phone calls please. Applicants only – no agency fee paid.
Propensity Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.